If I ate everything that looked good to me on Pinterest, I would be morbidly obese. A day in the life of a Pinterest meal plan would look something like this:
- Homemade iced coffee, with condensed milk. “Pioneer” style, obviously; the settlers of the 18th and 19th century couldn’t start their days without their java.
- Donut, pictured below
- Beef burger filled with cheese, wrapped in bacon (natch), on a homemade brioche bun
- Side of deep dish pasta
- Cookies, stuffed with icing
- Cookie dip made of cookies, with added butter and sugar for flavour, in which to dip aforementioned cookies
- Enchilada pasta, complete with sour cream, chicken and cheese
- Ice cream cake made out of ice cream bars
Total calories? Approximately 1,748,983. Nothing you can’t work off with a good Zumba class or two.
You are what you eat? Maybe “you are what you browse” would be a more apt phrase for today. Nothing illustrates this better than this pin:
Commenters on the original pin have pointed out the “you are what you eat” aspect of the image, which links to a Twitpic. No recipe! Sadness. I need to find out what their ears are made of! Chocoalte? BACON?