Pinfuriating has taken a pinteresting vacation from pinning and blogging, but will return tomorrow. Happy belated Canada Day! I hope your long weekend was spent making red and white confections in mason jars, photographing said confections with Instagram, and posting the recipes on Pinterest.
- "Writers" who can't even operate a thesaurus. Pls stahp. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 5 hours ago
- Yes, the flames on the letters make this very scientific. Nuts, avocado, and lean meat are definitel pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 9 hours ago
- I found empowering romance fiction on Pinterest! Colour me shocked, something other than 50 Shades o pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 2 days ago
- Yeah, buying into a pyramid scheme (/direct sales or multi-level marketing) is not a great strategy. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 2 days ago
- Starting them on the hipster train so, so early. Where's the double-v onesie? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 4 days ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.