Pinfuriating has taken a pinteresting vacation from pinning and blogging, but will return tomorrow. Happy belated Canada Day! I hope your long weekend was spent making red and white confections in mason jars, photographing said confections with Instagram, and posting the recipes on Pinterest.
- Cousin It, after winning the lottery. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 23 hours ago
- This outfit is what happens after a grandma sees you, throws mad shade by asking you if you're cold, pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 23 hours ago
- I have a question: how DARE you? "Did you ever get dumped by text?" + "If you had to dispose of a de pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- Thanks to @tdizzle923 for this miracle workout. Step 1: Take a picture of yourself. Step 2: Turn you pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- Toddlers in Tiaras meets the prom. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.