Pinfuriating has taken a pinteresting vacation from pinning and blogging, but will return tomorrow. Happy belated Canada Day! I hope your long weekend was spent making red and white confections in mason jars, photographing said confections with Instagram, and posting the recipes on Pinterest.
- This cake was asking for it. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 18 hours ago
- Waring a fanny pack: a girl's biggest mistake. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 2 days ago
- Times Square is the bedazzled armpit of New York City. Unless you want to go on a shopping spree for pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 2 days ago
- U da worst. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 2 days ago
- When the laws of thermodynamics are still true. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 2 days ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.