… And that commenter finds the post, I’m just like:
- Starting them on the hipster train so, so early. Where's the double-v onesie? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- Gender stereotype-induced facepalm. To whomever uses these invitations: I hope you give birth to a g pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 2 days ago
- This is the kind of brutally honest house-sign that I can get on board with. Love the gory chicken i pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 2 days ago
- Make sure your baby has a chic, monotone start in the world by painting their nursery in the most de pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 week ago
- Yes, Obama is a Sith Lord and Muslim Lizard King. Wake up, sheeple! pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 week ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.