Pinfuriating is coming back from a bit of a winter hiatus (I just couldn’t look at the ugly sweater pins any longer) with some epic downcycling fails. Get excited!
- Excuse me while I blow my fucking brains out. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 hour ago
- You've got razzle dazzle, like a fishing lure. A literal fishing lure. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 hour ago
- Hahahahaha, no. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 hour ago
- Merry Christmas! Rather than recycling these toilet-adjacent bad boys, I'm giving one to you. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 3 days ago
- The icing job: it's a little sloppy. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 3 days ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.