Pinfuriating is coming back from a bit of a winter hiatus (I just couldn’t look at the ugly sweater pins any longer) with some epic downcycling fails. Get excited!
- HOW TO RIP HOLES IN YOUR PANTS IN 4 EASY STEPS. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 2 weeks ago
- What. Is. This. #stem #stud pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 3 weeks ago
- Rampant #consumerism + toddler + fascinators = my worst nightmare. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 3 weeks ago
- "Soft serve maker for home." The stuff obesity epidemics are made of. #icecream pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 3 weeks ago
- Interesting spot for that poster, no? Inspiration when you truly need it. #pinterest pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 month ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.