Pinfuriating is coming back from a bit of a winter hiatus (I just couldn’t look at the ugly sweater pins any longer) with some epic downcycling fails. Get excited!
- Copyright infringement that will get you into a lot of trouble: just do it. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- I cannot believe you're using that absolutely wasted, butchered, travesty of a pizza cutting job to pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- Taken at the marshmallow peep burn unit. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 4 days ago
- Sorority paddle... I assume this isn't for canoeing? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 5 days ago
- Good luck. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 6 days ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.