… And that commenter finds the post, I’m just like:
- I found empowering romance fiction on Pinterest! Colour me shocked, something other than 50 Shades o pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 19 hours ago
- Yeah, buying into a pyramid scheme (/direct sales or multi-level marketing) is not a great strategy. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 23 hours ago
- Starting them on the hipster train so, so early. Where's the double-v onesie? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 2 days ago
- Gender stereotype-induced facepalm. To whomever uses these invitations: I hope you give birth to a g pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 3 days ago
- This is the kind of brutally honest house-sign that I can get on board with. Love the gory chicken i pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 3 days ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.