… And that commenter finds the post, I’m just like:
- Toddlers in Tiaras meets the prom. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 3 hours ago
- Ugh, couples. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- 100 years ago, 3 years ago: the war on women continues. Virginia police in full riot gear with machi pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- Happy Women's Equity Day, pinners! I'm taking today to pin a woman that inspires me and encourage yo pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- Love this mug for work, not sure if it's sending the wrong signal. Or the exact right signal. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 3 days ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.