Pinfuriating has taken a pinteresting vacation from pinning and blogging, but will return tomorrow. Happy belated Canada Day! I hope your long weekend was spent making red and white confections in mason jars, photographing said confections with Instagram, and posting the recipes on Pinterest.
- Shouldn't Cruz have been forced to carry his unviable campaign to term? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- God save the next generation from swaggy names. We don't need another Nixon. #watergateswag pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 3 days ago
- What's the male equivalent of sassy? Just being a normal boy with opinions? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 week ago
- Groom's Cake. What says "wedding" more than killing animals and the legacy of slavery? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 week ago
- Is this an authentic confederate blend? Was it harvested by slaves? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 week ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.