Pinfuriating has taken a pinteresting vacation from pinning and blogging, but will return tomorrow. Happy belated Canada Day! I hope your long weekend was spent making red and white confections in mason jars, photographing said confections with Instagram, and posting the recipes on Pinterest.
- Because women who date are whores, get it? And she's legally her father's property until her husband pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 12 hours ago
- Why? WHY? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 12 hours ago
- Any of my followers like Little Women? Women is an awesome Little Women/Girls mashup comedy that's w pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- I don't think a lot of dreams come true in these shoes. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- On a scale from Instagram to bespoke Etsy moccasins, how staged are your children's lives? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 4 days ago
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.