Hey, readers! Just writing a quick post to thank you for your visits and support. Traffic on Pinfuriating has doubled over the past month, and your visits make me feel…
- Ah yes, the famous Australian river statues, from the Argonath period. A UNESCO world heritage site. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 6 hours ago
- This really puts the rust in rustic. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 4 days ago
- Why is this chair wearing a dress? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 4 days ago
- Looks more like a crocodile with paws being crushed by a huge turd, but what do I know? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 week ago
- Coffin nails, so-called because you could literally puncture someone's lung with these. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 week ago
- Birth control
- Faux nostalgia
- Great pins
- Mason jar marriage
- No. Just no.
- Pinfuriating moments
- Unnotable quotables
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.