… And that commenter finds the post, I’m just like:
- "Due to high demand, this item may have shipping delays of up to 4 weeks." How did we get here? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- Ah yes, the famous Australian river statues, from the Argonath period. A UNESCO world heritage site. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 day ago
- This really puts the rust in rustic. pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 5 days ago
- Why is this chair wearing a dress? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 5 days ago
- Looks more like a crocodile with paws being crushed by a huge turd, but what do I know? pinterest.com/pin/1854217096… 1 week ago
- Birth control
- Faux nostalgia
- Great pins
- Mason jar marriage
- No. Just no.
- Pinfuriating moments
- Unnotable quotables
All my content are belong to me. © Pinfuriating 2012. And by all my content, I mean the menus, branding, blog concept, and the writing around the pins, because the pins belong to the pinner, or, I guess, whoever made the content that they're pinning... Yeah.
This blog was created on April 11, 2012 by a Torontonian with far too much time on her hands.